Tuesday, February 6, 2018

2018 Shop Play Win Monopoly Game - Rare Pieces

Each year for the past few years we have been keeping track of the rare pieces for the Shop, Play, Win Monopoly game. For 2018, the game is back and again we will be keeping track of the rare pieces needed to win. Feel free to comment below to discuss the game and post which game pieces you have and which ones you need.

Having followed this game over the past few years a few observations can be made. One is that it is very hard to win prizes. Each prize has at least 1 rare game piece which is needed to win. The bigger prizes have a rare and a semi-rare game piece that are needed which makes them even more difficult to win.

It is easy to find the common pieces over time as long as you shop on a regular basis. If someone finds a rare piece, they are likely to win that prize. Do not expect someone to give you a rare piece or trade a rare piece for any common pieces.

If you have found a semi-rare piece, the best chance of winning is to team up with someone who has found the rare piece for the same prize.

This game has many different participating stores such as Albertsons, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Pavilions, CARRS, VONS, Randalls, Eagle, Pak ‘n Save, Tom Thumb, ACME Markets, Shaw’s / Star Market, United Supermarkets, Market Street, Amigos, United Express, and more.

Game boards can be picked up for free at the participating stores. Game pieces are given out at checkout based on the items purchased.

If you plan to play the game this year, have fun but remember that it is very hard to win. You can find the official rules and the odds of winning on the Shop Play Win site.

The Collect and Win Game runs from February 7th to May 8th 2018. Good luck!

Rare Pieces List:

220CA
227DD
228EA
235FD
237GB
242HC

Numbers with * will indicate a semi-rare piece. List will be updated as semi-rare pieces are discovered.

Comments are moderated and will show up below once they are approved. Please be patient as it can take up to 12 hours for comments to be approved. Claims of rare pieces must be able to show proof.

163 comments:

1. First comment on the new game? They must have just started. As soon as I saw the pieces at the grocery store I thought about this blog.

1. Connected IsolationFebruary 7, 2018 at 9:13 PM

Yes! Welcome back!

2. I have one of rare code (206YE) plus all the others for the 10,000, need 203YB, can split the the prize if you have it

3. Shay email me at seaone23@gmail.com I have the rest and am willing to split

4. Needing 108AH left for the 1mil willing to give 50k for the piece of anyone has it!!
      -Kate

2. I don't even think there's an official winners list from last year. Moreover, I don't think anyone won the $1M prize. So yeah, the game is a scam. But I'm still playing, since I shop there anyway. I got the app, and with it you can scan a 2D barcode from the back of every block of 4 game pieces. However, I got my first 2 game pieces today and the scanner DOES NOT work on them. Might be a bug. Also, on the app there is a way to track what game pieces you have, by clicking on the check boxes that correspond to each game piece. You still have to submit the original game pieces if you win something.

So far, I've won a 20% discount at NBA.com and a Signature Kitchens Gravy Mix.

1. Connected IsolationFebruary 8, 2018 at 9:04 AM

It looks like they are trying to make improvements with the new changes such as the scanning and the app. I wonder if others are having trouble with the scanning feature? Congrats on the wins!

2. Any one know what a mon_e 11 code is? Or a monopoly piece that has Ω like am omega symbol on it Ω820c???]

3. Yes those are EMPLOYEE game pieces. The employee game board is totally different with less prizes and different numbers/letters.

4. Pretty sure it’s not a scam...there is an official winners list from last year on the Albertsons website...

5. Carmel, thanks. From that link, I clicked on a Q&A page and found the link https://www.playmonopoly.us/winners, but that only leads to a "Your connection has timed out message."

6. I have a 15% NBA discount, so they vary

7. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD, OR PRINT GAME BOARD FOR THIS YEAR
      CARTOON

8. You have to get the game board in store.

3. Hello, everyone; I posted comments here last year based on some very simple math and a rudimentary understanding of odds as a kind of "reality check" on the game. I have just started to study this year's contest but have already noticed three significant changes from previous editions.

Last year there were (theoretically) six million-dollar prizes: three for $1 million cash and three for a $1 million vacation home. (In reality, they are all $33,333-a-year annuities. There is no actual vacation home; you just win the cash to buy one yourself.) This year, four of the prizes are "vacation homes" and only two are "cash." This means there will be four ultra-rare game tickets out there for the "home," so the odds of getting one are just slightly less astronomical than before. The "cash" prize, on the other hand, will be *harder* to win than last year because there will be only two ultra-rare markers.

This year there will be two "last chance" drawings for the million dollars if nobody wins by matching game tickets. Last year there was only one. This is significant because my study of the game shows you are *far* more likely to win via the random drawing than by matching tickets. The prize last year went to a Star Market shopper in Dorcester, Mass., and the news release on her win said she was selected from 164 million online code entries. If the average shopper submitted 50 online codes (a pure guess), this means "only" about 32 million people were competing for the one last-chance prize.

The third thing I noticed in my first review of the rules and odds is that it now takes 30 Fandango tokens to win a reward instead of just 10. Last year some very clever people figured out a way to convert the rewards to $5 Amazon gift cards (I made $60 this way!). It's unclear to me whether that's still going to be possible but even if it is you'll get fewer rewards.

Thanks, Connected Isolation. I hope you will reconsider posting your list of semi-rare and rare game markers. If you just don't have time or have other complications that make it difficult, we all understand. But you've had one of the best Monopoly code websites the last couple years and you provided a very valuable service.

1. Connected IsolationFebruary 8, 2018 at 9:01 AM

Thanks Jeff! I might update it with the rare game pieces as they are found. Currently I don't shop at any of the stores that have the game so I am not as much in tune with it this year but I know it is popular so I figured I would make a post for the 2018 game in case anyone wants to discuss it. In past years, it does become very time consuming moderating the comments, but we'll see how it goes this year. Thanks for analysis of the changes this year!

2. Glad you're back, Jeff R! Thanks for your 2018 analysis, and agreed: kudos to Connected Isolation for giving us all a platform to discuss the game again this year.

4. Hi, guys! Is anyone else having trouble getting the Track Markers function to work? It seems to only show the codes for the *last* ticket you scanned. Of what use is this? Am I missing something? Thanks!

Replies
    1. Not sure what you mean, since my attempt to scan the 2D codes didn't work, so I entered my game piece codes manually by clicking on the check boxes. I've also glued my game pieces to the board already. I'll have wait until I get more game pieces to see if scan works for me next time.

2. My bar and 2D scans seem to work but not as well as last year. The app is very fussy. I'd keep trying until you get the hang of it.

Tried Track Markers again today. The function now remembers up to about 8 codes but I've entered over 20 x 4 = 80. Useless! Anybody else get this to work? Back to my Excel worksheet for me. :(

3. So far the app has "remembered" all the 28 markers I've manually entered. The app's 2D scan still doesn't work, so I continue to enter game pieces manually. The app's bar code scan works, though. I've won 2 Fandango codes and it saves it to your app automatically.

4. I've won $200 cash and a $50 Grocery card...according to my code tracker (with having only scanned and not manually added any checks. Do I have the tickets in my storage bag or board...nope. So there's that.

5. Doh! Can't trust that app, Jason.

But I see that the app has been updated and it's now working for me. I still use my game code tracker I made in Excel (see below) as a backup, though.

6. Finally, I was able to scan those 2D codes starting yesterday. Because of JD's problem of the app not "remembering" all the game pieces he's scanned, I had to still manually compare the Track Markers section with my actual game board to see if it all registered. So far, so good.

7. Jason- i got the same issue! App says i won the same ones prizes, but missing the 1 piece from each

8. If scanning the unopened ticket tells you what pieces it contains, can't an unscrupulous employee withhold winning tickets for selfish gain? Our lottery had that option in the past, but unethical store owners took the winning tickets.

9. Anonymous: The 2D scan code is not visible until the ticket is opened so no, employees can't identify and withhold winning tickets.

5. Just got one of the RARE pieces. And I just started playing. So I am skeptical it is as RARE as they say. But perhaps I just got lucky. 104AD. Anyone else have this piece? Anyone else have 108AH? We can split the annuity at $15k per year for 30 years. If both pieces are equally as elusive.

Replies
    1. So I see from the list, it is not so rare. Thank you!

2. Me too, on first trip to the store I got 5 of the 104D... :(

3. I have all the 1MIL except the two rare 101 and 108

4. I don't know exactly because I'm not at home but I currently have all but 1 piece on the $1mil prize.

5. 108 is the only one I need (Lipton) far right

6. Looking for 181,182,189,190,207 and 209. Please email me at evens@krealestate.com

6. Connected IsolationFebruary 9, 2018 at 12:32 PM

Ok, the list of rare game pieces is up! It will be updated as the semi-rare pieces start to be found. Good luck everyone!

Replies
    1. Thank you for this! I marked my game board (an X in the box for that rare/semi-rare game piece) so I know right away if I have a valuable piece. So far, not yet. I have only 23 game pieces so far plus 1 duplicate.

7. Anyone else catch themselves "trying" to scan the tiny little QR codes? Ha... yeah, it's the larger bar codes inside some pieces, not all. Duh? ;-) THANK YOU for your little place on the internet here! I've used it for a few years in checking codes. Much appreciated :-)

1. Connected IsolationFebruary 10, 2018 at 1:17 PM

You're welcome! Glad to be of help.

8. So here is what I NEES still so far:
    $20 cash: all except 222
    $15 grocery: All
    $10 grocery: 228 and 229
    $10 cash: 233 and 235
    $5 grocery: 236 and 237
    $5 cash: 241 and 242

I have gotten 5 fandango tokens and 5 universal tokens, 2 month membership to Rouxbe, signature gravy mix , 8ct buns, 2 bonus game tickets, .75 off redbox, .50 off 1 4 pk ziploc small square container, .50 off 15 ct lysol wipes,1.00 off 6ct dove bar soap,2 20% off NBA store, .50 off 40pc ice breakers peppermint gum,.50 off oreos and a .50 off oberto jerky

1. I have 185 if you interested

2. This post is throwing off my ability to quickly scan this page for rare numbers. :(

3. I have 122,155,161,171,178,185
      Email me Dsmith1272@yahoo.com

4. I have 189vd shortsleeve@lycos.com

5. I have some of the ones your seeking do you have any doubles we can trade

6. I've got a 115 BG if interested for trade

7. @Bree I have the 101AA. Want to make me an offer?

8. I'd like to know how it worked out Bree. Maybe we need to come up with a fair way to work together to win these prizes.

9. Hi Bree I have 194WD. If you need it email me at joshy.casto6@gmail.com
      Maybe you can make me an offer if you need it.
      Good luck!

10. I have 112bd and 115bg for the mil home.

11. I have 122DB, 150LB, 155MC, 171QC, all big winners pieces that you are missing to win.

12. Email if willing to trade your 172QD muscular-bugg@live.com

13. hey! i need the 154 piece! i have 112 and 115 for the million dollar home, if youre willing to trade PLEASE email me! mramey007@gmail.com

14. I have Laptop code for 150. Let me know if u interested. We can make a deal. Please reach me on dmuras1990@gmail.com

15. Breezi,

I have and need the following tickets and am willing to trade:

Have:

203YB
      206YE
      207ZA
      208ZB
      209ZC
      stbi7274@aol.com

9. I'm looking for # 108AH, 179SC, 193WC, 181TA, 182TB, please contact me natalie@bellaorchid.com if you have these pieces for sale or trade. The website works much better than the app. Posting locations would be helpful for moderator to determine rarity of any given piece. #104AD is semi-rare, so kudos to you for getting several in one trip. Thanks and good luck :-D

1. Connected IsolationFebruary 11, 2018 at 8:50 AM

Do you have 194WD? It looks like many people have 104AD so it may be a common piece. According to the odds chart, the million dollar cash prize does not have an asterisk which means it does not have a semi-rare.

10. I will buy game pieces unopened if anyone isn't playing this game. Email makewlegalinla@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  11. Here's my game code tracker I made in Excel. Just download (from the menu button in the upper-right), print it out, and cross off codes as you find them. It's in numerical order for ease of use. Rare codes are designated by a bold red font. Good luck all!

Replies
    1. You made it in excel but its a pdf sounds like a good piece of malware just make a google sheets out of it and post that link. I dont like the idea of downloading a random pdf that you could've injected a virus script into.

2. Your loss. Yes, I made it in Excel and printed it out as a pdf that anyone can print. Excel files are much more likely to contain malware than pdfs. Let me know if I can make you a jpg or png...

12. I thought I had a rare game piece 104ad but looks like people are getting them

ReplyDelete
  13. We got 200XE... Anyone got the matching 199XD? $20K scholarship. I'm sure we can work out some kind of arrangement.

ReplyDelete
  14. I have 181TA. Is it rare or semi rare?

1. Connected IsolationFebruary 11, 2018 at 5:32 PM

It's still early to tell for sure, but so far it looks like it is semi-rare.

2. LV Playtown, do you want to trade 181TA, or keep it? If you want to trade it, I have plenty you may want.
      Stephanie stbi7274@aol.com

15. Does anyone know what the deal is with the QR code on the back of the main game board that says, “scan this code to track the included 4 game markers on the Shop Play Win App!”

Replies
    1. See my note above. I got it to scan with the smartphone/tablet app but "Track Markers" function isn't working for me so it's basically useless (for now).

2. You can scan your tickets instead of going through them and looking at the board. The problem is that they don’t tell you if you just got a new one. So only helpful towards the end if/when you get the final one

3. I scanned the QR Code on the back of the main game board. It gave me a winning marker. Does that count? Do I still win if I only have 3 physical markers and 1 from the game board?

4. Janet krivulka, I was wondering the same thing? Anyone have an answer as to the new game marker tracker on the back of the main board? I'm super confused as it's not marked as a "sample"

16. I have a ton of pieces that I can email you pictures of if you have some to trade. reillyj08@gmail.com

1. Reilly, where are you located? I also have doubles and are willing to trade

2. I'm in Medford, Oregon but I can ship

17. I'm wondering if "winning" codes always come in groups? I just won a $5 cash prize and my winning codes (242HC, 243HD, 241HB, 240HA) came all together in the same game piece set. So does it really even make sense to try and match the individual pieces on the board if the winners come together anyway (at least for the prizes requiring 4 codes)?

Replies
    1. It's a good question. We saw this happen a lot last year as well where all 4 codes would be found together on the same ticket.

2. This happened to my as well last year on a $5 cash prize. Still worth tracking your codes, I think. Using something like my code tracker is much easier than using the game board. Give it a try:

3. Anecdotal accounts from CI's 2017 Monopoly Game thread mostly stated the winning game pieces came together in one block, but there were also accounts of them having to collect them separately. Note that the game pieces only come 4 in one block; the bigger prizes from the $100k prizes up require more than 4 game pieces to win.

18. Looking for 190VE - Email me if you have! stevetardie@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  19. Does anyone know if the Fandango tokens will be able to be converted to Amazon gift cards, as in previous years, and if so, how do we go about this?

20. I have all of the million dollar codes except for 104ad. Will split reward

Replies
    1. Do you have proof of 108AH?

2. I have 104AD& only need 108AH... interested in a split?

3. I have all but 108AH. Let me know about a possible deal. swarmfan_08@yahoo.com

4. I have 104AD. Let me know I’ll split if you have proof of 108AH. That’s the one I don’t have... autumn_burleson90@yahoo.com

5. That is the only one I need. Are you interested in a split

6. Anybody who claims to have the "rare" piece and that is willing to split is trolling you--especially this early in the game. Semi-rare pieces can be found in every market region, but the rare pieces are scattered (I was told 2 years ago by an employee that the semi-rare pieces are not as plentiful in the areas that the rare pieces are delivered, thus almost impossible--though physically possible--to match). Hence, only a fool would make an offer to split at this stage. A bigger fool would believe it and send their "other" needed piece to a complete stranger.

7. Hello! I have the 104AD piece! Poor college kid. Willing to split and negotiate. Please email Emily at emwright786@gmail.com.

8. Yes, I easily got the 104AD here in Texas. Where are the people (i.e. Summer,etc) who got the 108AH? Just wondering?

9. Board says only two one million dollar prizes. So what does this mean given the number of people who claim to have all pieces except 104AD or 108AH? When we could just team up to win...thoughts

10. i have all except 108ah. let me know if you really have it. devonspecialties@outlook.com willing to take less if that would be okay with you.

21. I'm looking for 193WC

22. Send pic of 108ah I have 101-107 send to kmcustoms1976@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  23. I have the rare 116bh piece for million vacation home and common pieces. Just need the 110 piece. Let me know if you find it. Barbara Illinois

ReplyDelete
  24. Hello All! I only need 108AH for the $1million ... reach out if you have the piece... then it’s a wrap for us! A split is better than nothing!

Replies
    1. No one will split with you for the 1 mil because the other pieces are pretty common

25. Scanned the QR Code on the back of the main game board and received a winning marker (135GC) I have the other 3 required markers for a $200 cash prize. Does this count as a winning marker? The text under the QR code reads "Scan this code to tack the included 4 game markers on the Shop. Play. Win! App

Replies
    1. The QR code is supposed to track the 4 game markers on that ticket. It might be an error if it says it found 135GC and it is not on the actual ticket. In the fine print on the game board it says that the actual game markers are needed to win.

2. Same here - I received credit in the app for 135GC but when I went to redeem for the $200 cash prize I was told the board didn't count and I needed the actual piece for the win to be valid. I sent a note to Safeway via FB since I only have 3 of the four pieces.

3. I got that from the back of my board too. :( I will contact safeway too.

26. I have all except 108AH, if you have it and want to split the cash email me mispretti@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  27. Is it still possible to win 2 free monopoly tickets via scanning the 16 digit codes? I have had no luck thus far.

Replies
    1. I think they have eliminated it. Noticed game is more expensive to play this year.

2. Me neither, so far it's been mostly Fandango Tokens and 20% off NBA.com.

3. Thank you for your answers. I'll stop scanning those 16 digit codes then.

4. Anonymous, keep scanning them, it's an opportunity to win the progressive jackpot on the app. Also, it says if some of the total $500k allocated for the progressive jackpot hasn't been won and any unclaimed progressive jackpot prizes isn't claimed by May 8, a random drawing will be held on June 11 from all the online code entries entered by May 8. So keep scanning them! :)

5. There is hope! I have received three of the "2 Bonus Tickets", including one just today. I tried the QR code deal the first day, and abandoned it. I'm a touchy feely person who gets some innate pleasure out of sticking little pieces to my board. Y'all give me hope that a couple of pieces that I don't have yet seem to be in abundance out there. Guess it's time to get MORE groceries!

28. Hi! I have all of the tickets for the vacation home, including 116bh, besides 110bb and would like to make a deal with anyone that has the 110bb so we can cash in on the $1m vacation home!! Joshua.thibert@hotmail.com

29. I have 185 if you are interested! Email me mcaroph@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  30. I’m looking for... 173RA, 203YB, 181TA, 182TB, 145KA, 149LA, 154MB, 159NC, 108AH, 199XD, 200XE... email proof at... autumn_burleson90@yahoo.com... and we can work out a deal. Tyia

1. Have 200xe email for pictures spallinor@yahoo.com

31. Hi i need 108AH please contact me if you have it
    @edindancer@gmail.com

32. Hi All,

I'm having trouble with figuring out how to scan the code to upload. I'm not seeing it anywhere in the app to do so. Is it supposed to be scanned in the Shop, Play, Win app, or somewhere else? Any help would be appreciated! :)

a.s.

Replies
    1. The App must be downloaded to a smartphone or tablet. It enables you to register and enter or scan your codes. It will also allow you to scan the square 2-D barcode on the back of the game markers section of game tickets to track the collect & win game markers that you have collected.

Look for the Scan Code button to scan the 2nd Chance bar codes. Select Track Markers from the menu (3 bars in upper-right) to scan the 2-D barcode on the back of game tickets. This just keeps track of which codes you have - like using the game board but easier.

Hope this helps...

33. I need 110bb .... 116bh...... 18ta...... 182tb... and 108ah .
    That’s for the top prizes . Reply and let’s get this $$$

ReplyDelete
  34. I have a rare game ticket for vacation home 116BH . I have all game tickets for vacation home except 110BB.

ReplyDelete
  35. Selling a rare Vacation Home game 116BH piece for 3 grand. You can have the 1Mil. If interested respond to my post.

ReplyDelete
  36. Does anyone know a site that lists the rare EMPLOYEE game pieces? (Its a totally separate board and numbers)

ReplyDelete
  37. How do you get to the employee game board online if one is available?.

ReplyDelete
  38. Once you enter your tickets either one do you have to keep the original and am I the only one who can't get the little ones to scan is there a trick to it?!

Replies
    1. You have to click on the upper right corner, and choose Track Markers. Scroll down to the Scan button--that's the scanner you use for the little square codes. Hth!

2. And, yes, you do have to keep your markers and surrender them should you win anything.

39. Also just curious has anyone on here ever won anything of significance nosey Nancy here lol

ReplyDelete
  40. My app works great. I scan all online codes and track markers on it and it works perfect. Android / Samsung Galaxy S8.

41. I got 209ZC please contact me (Ryan) at crednetcorporation@gmail.com

Replies
    1. I've got this one too (209ZC). Maybe not truly a rare piece? Only fair that Ryan gets priority if someone's got 207ZA, but if there's a second...

2. I found this piece as well. Thinking it's not that rare.

42. I am one away from both the million and the vacation home ... looking to split . Does anyone have 108AH or 110BB?

ReplyDelete
  43. Finally after 3 or 4 years of this game we won something other than tomato paste and $.50 off coupons. We won the $25.00 cash prize. All 4 pieces required to win came in the same game ticket and the 'rare" piece was the first ticket. 218BC.

Replies
    1. Great! And more proof that, for four-code wins, all four required markers often appear together on the same ticket.

44. Does anyone have 179SC? Please email greeenberg@yahoo.com (3 e's) I will trade or pay $. Thank you!

ReplyDelete
  45. I have 200XE and just looking for that 199 if anyone is willing to split.

ReplyDelete
  46. I am looking for rare pieces and will share !!!
    We have almost all awards complete minus rare pieces

ReplyDelete
  47. I have 206YE and would love to talk to someone with 203YB.

Replies
    1. I am including my email for this post to obtain 203YB to split the $10,000 in cash
      andeetracee@yahoo.com

48. I have 189vd, willing to sell, you’ll do better than split, kshortsleeve3@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  49. I saw where the original author here posted the rare Monopoly pieces. I like many of you have all but these rare pieces that were posted, with one exception. I have 4 out of 5 for the $100K cash including 181TA (rare piece) so if anyone has 182TB (rare piece) we can split the $100K. Let me know?

ReplyDelete
  50. I have all the pieces for the 1 million except the rare 108AH. If anyone has one, I can make a deal with you for the 1 million.

51. I have these can't find on board O743B-W715B-184TD-?815B

52. I have 4 piece I can't find on board

53. Have 189VD whoever gets 190VE. Let's talk. mxer369@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  54. The tokens seem worthless this year. Last year you could get a $5 e-Visa and convert that into Amazon gift card credit. Reading the prize details this year it doesnt look like that will be possible.

2018 there are also three categories of tokens; Fandango, Universal, and Gas. Has anyone worked out a strategy on the best sweepstakes entries with the tokens? or if any of the categories are an e-Visa?

Replies
    1. Also interested in these topics. Please let us know your experience..

55. Plz contact me i have all but 108AH lets make a deal!

ReplyDelete
  56. I have three laptop codes 151LC, 150LB & 152LD. If anyone got 149LA. Let me know dmuras1990@gmail.com

57. Im looking for 154MB, willing to trade whatever pieces you need

my pieces: 102AB, 103AC, 107AG, 111BC, 112BD, 115BG,183TC, 185TE, 192WB, 197XB, 198XC, 202YA, 205YD, 210ZD, 177SA, 178SB, 174RB, 176RD,169QA, 165PA, 160ND, 152LD, 141JA, 139HC, 140HD, 133GA, 134GB, 130FB, 125EA, 128ED, 123DC, 124DD,125AD, 219BD, 226DC, 229EB, 230EC, 233FB, 238GC, 241HB

send me an email if youre looking to trade, mramey007@gmail.com

58. Looking for 173RA or 179SC
    and for the Million dollar - 107AG & 108AH for the vacation home 110BB and 116BH.

Can trade Million dollar 101AA, 102AB, 104AD 105AE vacation home 113BE, 114BF

ReplyDelete
  59. Hello I’m looking for 154MB, 242HC, 213AB 172QD lorilyft55@gmail.com email me please

ReplyDelete
  60. Prizes I've Won So Far: Three bagels, so far. Three Signature gravy mixes. Lots of 50 cent coupons for items I don't usually buy. Universal and Fandango tokens. $10 off a Jewel-Osco flower delivery. 20% off at NBA.com. A "free" Shutterfly shopping bag that you have to pay expensive shipping for. $1 off one Redbox 1-Day Video Rental. Plenty of "Not a Winner" codes, but those are eligible for 2nd Chance Sweepstakes.

ReplyDelete
  61. I just need 108AH for the $1M; and 110BB and 116BH for house. Let's make a deal and both win!!!!

ReplyDelete
  62. I won $10 grocery gift card They did NOT all come together.

ReplyDelete
  63. It is impossible to win any of the top prizes. I have never seen any promo showing top prize winners because none exist. I once won $100 from a Bashas game and I am sure some people win some cash playing this game but non one ever wins the top prizes - it is rigged

64. Hello! I have semi rare 181TA for 100k

email me ethereal82@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  65. Anyone have 108AH. I have all the rest, willing to split prize money. Contact me at reneebanga@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  66. Kitchen Makeover.........I have 194WD willing to sell.
    (although I'd rather have a kitchen makeover-but I'm realistic)

email@jackandcc@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  67. You people are idiots that are asking if anyone has the one rare piece for a prize and is willing to give that person the rest of the pieces and split the prize. What exactly is stopping someone with the rare piece to just go ahead and collect all the common pieces they need for that prize themselves and not getting them from you since they're you know, COMMON. Get a life everyone that's doing this and stop being morons

ReplyDelete
  68. First of all, thank you to CI for creating this forum.
    I am new to the game and enjoying it so far... but, I'm wondering if I'm missing any opportunities or ways to win prizes.

So far I am 1) tracking the game pieces on the game board and
    2) entering the 16 digit alphanumeric codes on www.shopplaywin.com (mostly collecting fandango & universal tokens)

I see some comments about scanning the codes. Is this the same as manually entering them on the website or is it for another chance to win?

Also, I believe all of these 16 digit codes I'm entering are also entering the tickets into the 2nd chance or last chance sweepstakes. Is this accurate? Do I need to hold onto each of these tickets in case 1 is a winner later on?

Am I missing any other aspects of the game?

Thanks in advance for helping me along! Happy Gaming!

1. Connected IsolationFebruary 23, 2018 at 9:10 AM

No problem. The 16 digit codes are for the 2nd chance drawing. There is also a square code on the back of the pieces that can be scanned to help track the pieces, but some people have been having issues with this feature. It's a good idea to keep everything especially the collect and win tickets because a hard copy is needed claim the prizes.